Allen Bradley MCC Parts

The company was founded in 1903 as the Compression Rheostat Company by Dr. Stanton Allen and Lynde Bradley with an initial investment of $1,000. In 1910 the firm was renamed Allen-Bradley Company; for close to the next century it provided the bulk of discrete resistors used for electronics and other products. [citation needed] In 1952 it opened a subsidiary in Galt, Ontario, Canada, that employs over 1000 people. In 1985 a company record was set as the fiscal year ended with $1 billion in sales. In February 1985, Rockwell International purchased Allen-Bradley for $1. 651 billion, which is the largest acquisition in Wisconsin history. For all intents and purposes, Allen-Bradley took over Rockwell’s industrial automation division.